My Paying Ads Review 2016: Is My Paying Ads Legit or Scam? My Honest Review and Strategy!
One of the most successful and sustainable advertising revenue share company on today’s date is My Paying Ads (MPA). Honesty and Transparency is something which stands this company out from the rest of other mushrooming revshare companies. In the following section – My Paying Ads Review – I’m going to share my experience with this company. Not only that, I’m also going to share my Results and Progress with this program every alternate day in this review blog
What I checked about the Company before joining and What made me join
This point must get the special mention in My Paying Ads Review. I’ve checked theAlexa ranking of this site and the result came out as above. The Global Rankingof the site is 2,986 which is extremely good decide on how much popularity the site is gaining. And the upward trending graph clearly indicates the growth and the sustainability of the company.
I’ve gone through numerous reviews, reviews after reviews and believe me friends; I did not leave with a single review which portrayed anything negative about the company. This is one of the most important reasons why I decided to join the company.
The most important reason why I finally joined the company is, while researching, I’ve gone through so many reviews that showed the timely payment proofs along with screen shots which reflected the honesty of the admin. And most importantly most of the payments were high pay-outs. This was the deciding factor for me to join My Paying Ads.
Just after registering with the company I joined their Facebook Group. And after seeing the mind-blowing results of the other members every hour and after interacting with them, I didn’t have any doubt in my mind that I’ve landed on the right place. Another great thing about the program is the helping attitude of all the members as well as of the admin towards the new members. They’re always on their toes to help everyone with advice and suggestion. And no need to mention that Transparency is something what differs this company from other revshare companies. And I’m 100% certain that, this is the major factor which’s going to provide this company a long term sustainability.
The maximum pay-out is $750 per day which is really extremely high. You can not see any other revshare company which allows members to withdraw such a big amount. And believe me or not I’ve seen many proofs of payments ($750) in the Facebook Group everyday which is extremely inspiring and shows the potential of the program and the honesty of Admin of the company.
Different Payment Processors
My Paying Ads supports various payment processors to make it easier for the members to withdraw from and add funds to their accounts.




No comments:
Post a Comment